Introduction about Best Gynecomastia Surgeon Ludhiana:
Gynecomastia surgery mainly reduces the breast size in men, thus by flattening and enhancing the chest contours. Hormonal imbalances sometimes lead to having female-like breasts in the case of men. This particular condition is known as gynecomastia or most commonly referred to as the ‘man-boobs’ which is mainly caused by the swelling of the breast tissues in males. Some of the facts about best gynecomastia surgeon ludhiana have been discussed in this article.
Understanding the condition of gynecomastia:
Gynecomastia is the condition of exaggerated or enlarged breasts in men which can occur at any age. The condition can be a result of heredity, hormonal changes, obesity, or by using certain types of drugs. Gynecomastia can lead to emotional discomfort and impair self-confidence in the case of men. In this situation, some men may even avoid some of the physical activities and intimacy to hide their condition. Gynecomastia is mainly characterized by:
- Excessive localized fat
- The development of excess glandular tissue
- Sometimes this situation happens due to excess amount of breast skin
- This may be present in the case of one breast or both breasts.
Different treatment options in treating gynecomastia
Some of the non-surgical alternatives like Ayurvedic medicines, dieting,, gym and even having the pills can help to some extent in a few cases in case of mild gynecomastia. Prepubertal gynecomastia in boys needs no treatment as the same got resolved on its own once the hormone levels return to the normal level. Any male who is more than 18 years old and is also medically fit can opt for this type of surgery. For the surgery, the below factors need to be considered:
- One should get a complete medical examination done.
- One should avoid smoking, taking anti-inflammatory drugs, and some of the herbal supplements.
- Inform the surgeon about any medication that one is taking.
The surgery mainly needs mainly around two hours and this is only a one-time treatment. One needs to stay in the clinic for three to four hours and after the surgery. It normally does not require hospital admission or staying in the hospital.
Factors to look for while choosing the best gynecomastia surgeon in the city of Ludhiana
- One should look up for the surgeon’s credentials and experience. One can find some of the basic details on the Internet or through mobile apps. Based on some preliminary details one finds, they can proceed further.
- One should try to get access to before and after the images of people whom the surgeon has treated in the past.
- One should research the latest advancements and the surgical methods in gynecomastia treatment and should verify if the surgeon and the clinic are equipped to provide some new ways of treatment.
- One must check the testimonials from past patients.
- One should enquire about the post-surgery support provided.
One should consider some of the above-discussed points while choosing the best gynecomastia surgeon ludhiana.