297 total views, 3 views today
Gujarat’s capital and industrial hub, Ahmedabad, is quite famous for budget-friendly and affordable homes. But it is essential to know and get familiar with the localities before buying a residential property in Ahmedabad. Here we have listed ten top most areas that are popular for Residential property for sale in Ahmedabad.
- Bopal and South Bopal: Known for offering affordable Residential property in Ahmedabad, Bopal and South Bopal boasts of several retail spaces, gated societies, educational institutions and healthcare centres. Both the localities are situated a bit far from the city but are well-connected with other parts of the city through SP Ring Road. The best part of these localities is that though they are well-equipped with necessary infrastructure still, the property prices are significantly low as compared to other areas. This satellite city of Ahmedabad offers a wide range of property options starting from small compact apartments to big lavish villas.
- Prahlad Nagar: The prime reason for its popularity is the commercial establishments. It is among the most well-developed areas of the city boasting of good social infrastructure. It is an ideal place to nurture a family, due to the presence of all necessities like hospitals, markets, banks, schools, shopping centres etc. Prahlad Nagar is also home to several BPOs, KPOs and multinational companies and this it’s a massive hit among the young people and working professionals.
- Satellite: Satellite is Ahmedabad’s one of the most well-developed and expensive locations. Like Bopal, this area is also separated from the city and offers valuable Residential property for sale in Ahmedabad. Due to its central location, the housing demand in this area has grown, and thus the rates have also moved upward. Its proximity to commercial hubs in Prahlad Nagar and smooth connectivity to other parts of the city are the major driving factor for this area. Also, it is 15 km away from the international airport and 9 km from Ahmedabad Railway station.
- Sarkhej-Gandhinagar (SG) Highway: SG Highway provides connectivity to different localities in the city and also connects Ahmedabad to Gandhinagar. Several industrial and residential developments are happening in the areas along the highway. Availability of ready-to-move-in, as well as under-construction residential property in Ahmedabad and commercial establishment at the affordable price range, is what attracts people towards this location.
- Gota: Located alongside SG Highway, Gota is one of the most sought-after residential locations in Ahmedabad. It is well-connected with both the railway station and airport as well as equipped with other modes of transportation, including bus service and other public transport, that makes it easily accessible from any location. Gota boasts of ample of well-developed social infrastructures like banks, shopping malls, schools, Multi-specialty hospitals etc. and it is growing in terms of business. It offers numerous options for affordable Residential property in Ahmedabad that instantly attracts especially middle-class people towards the area.
- Bodakdev: Bodakdev, perhaps is among the most expensive locations in Ahmedabad. SG Highway runs through the middle of the locality, connecting it to the rest of the city. Usually, people at the managerial level and senior executives working in the companies located on SG Highway prefer buying Residential property for sale in Ahmedabad’s this area. Also, the availability of social and physical infrastructure like schools, wide roads, public transport, banks, malls, hospitals and more makes it a highly preferred destination among home buyers.
- Chandkheda: Counted among the least expensive localities in Ahmedabad, Chandkheda is mostly preferred by the people working in the IT companies, colleges and ONGC. It is also located close to the industries at the west of River Sabarmati and well-connected to other parts of the city through arterial roads like SG Highway, Sardar Patel Ring Road, BRTS corridors and 132-feet Ring Road. Its proximity to the railway station, the international airport, as well as the availability of all sorts of amenities, attracts home seekers who are looking for residential property in Ahmedabad.
- Nava Naroda: Nestled on the Gandhinagar-Ahmedabad-Vadodara (GAV) corridor, Nava Naroda offers a contemporary lifestyle as it is home for some of the top schools, colleges, best healthcare establishments as well as high-end shopping centres. The place provides ample ready-to-move-in residential property for sale in Ahmedabad, attracting a lot of home buyers and investors as well. The major driving factor for this area is the affordable price range of properties.
- Shela: The real estate sector in Shela is flourishing, thanks to the presence of social infrastructure, civic amenities, excellent transportation and its strategic location, that makes it close to the airport and other prime areas of the city. The region features a range of residential property in Ahmedabad in varies price range, attracting a lot of buyers and investors.
- Thaltej: Considered one of the premium localities of Ahmedabad, Thalthej is strategically located between Sardar-Patel (SP) Ring Road and SG Highway. Primarily it’s a residential area featuring a peaceful environment and affordable Residential property for sale in Ahmedabad. It is well-connected with all parts of the city through AMTS bus service.