HTML : ‘HyperText Markup Language’ is the language used to tell your web browser what each part of the website is. HTML is designed to create a structured document using elements such as paragraphs, links, images and much more.
The tech era in which we are living gets updated everyday. It demands everyone to stay up to date with the latest technologies. Designing a website that adapts to the screen size and platform and makes the user life simple on the website is an important parameter for strengthening success on the web. PSD to HTML conversion is one of the best ways to design websites that are large in functionality and visuality. This process of conversion requires relevant skills and knowledge and needs to be accomplished by an expert to get the expected outcome. The technique of conversion takes time and requires deep knowledge and excellent coding skills.
Meaning of PSD to HTML
PSD to HTML conversion is a common design to code process. PSD creates PhotoShop Document which is used for Graphic design. This method allows web designers and developers to work together and make a superior functional website. Designing a website in photoshop will give rise to the opportunity to experiment and then simply convert it to HTML. Once coding is done in the correct way it allows to get websites that are error free and outwardly fascinating. The transformation of PSD into HTML is clear and accurate. It assures that the outline of the site is completely issueless. This conversion guarantees a semantically coded website. It forms content in an organized manner.
PSD to HTML Checklists
PSD to HTML conversion can be time consuming if not planned efficiently. Here is the checklist before starting coding:
-Make sure all layers are named
-Check font consistency throughout design
-Make list of all fonts and check whether they are web or non- web fonts
-Pixels should be used when sizing fonts instead
-Assure the consistency of color throughout all PSDs
-Ensure same size of all images
-Active/visited, hover states are specified for links and button
-Any special instructions
Why it is Necessary to convert PSD to HTML
PSD to HTML conversion is one of the most important stages that enable websites to remain attractive, sleek and user-friendly, and fast loading. With the help of PSD, it allows creating a pixel-perfect design, satisfying the need for modern web design. With Photoshop, websites can achieve a great visual representation to help clients in understanding the design better. PSD to HTML conversion consists of a systematic workflow that helps to maintain consistency in different web pages. With PSD to HTML conversions, developers can implement crucial aspects of W3C rules which makes websites globally accepted.
Factors Related to PSD to HTML Conversion
PSD to HTML conversion is a time consuming process, which requires technical coding skills on the part of programming and web designing for quality based outcomes. There are various factors related to PSD to HTML conversion:
- Flexible SEO – Better ranking can only be generated if SEO experts implement changes to the site like removing any kinds of errors, adding essential keywords. Although, editing PSD files takes plenty of time as compared to HTML files, So this is the reason that it influences PSD to transform into HTML.
- Multiple Browser Compatibility – Browser compatibility is hard to find among websites generated by automated tools. Web Pages developed using HTML are often more readable than the ones with PSD files. The page also supports browsers on a vast scale. This multiple browser compatibility leads to seamless access.
- Responsive Websites – Nowadays, having responsive websites is not an option, it is a necessity. Major search engines place a lot of load on responsiveness of a website while preparing their search engine result pages.
- Integration with other platforms – PSD to HTML conversion can be integrated with other platforms at ease. Whether the motive is to install some smart features or add extra functionalities, all types of activities can be performed in conversion services.
- Compliant with W3C – After coding, designing and developing the website, everyone receives optimized HTML solutions. This is why W3C validations rely strongly on HTML languages. PSD to HTML transformation empowers businesses with a site that has an exceptionally instinctive UI.
These useful tips are the utmost resources that would help web designers to overcome the mistakes they committed before. Going through the above points justifies PSD to HTML conversion is one of the most essential steps. Creating a professional website using the code generated by Photoshop is the perfect way of building a site.